Wednesday, December 5, 2012

i like:

Hey, i'm Amy but most everybody calls me Ames. 

I think i've had a total of four blogs, but not one of them i've kept up on. Aka, i'm the worst blogger in the history of bloggers. But this one i'm determined. 

Anyways, these are some things i like:

first of all, i love to take pictures! so you're probably going to see a lot of those on here. Heck, you WILL see a lot of those on here. just prepare.

my favorite season is fall. i mean, who doesn't love these amazing trees?

i have a little bit of an obsession with the sky. or a lot a bit. i can't tell you how many pictures of clouds and amazing sunsets have been piling up on my phone. (way too many to count obviously)


i LOVE the beach. it is hands down, my most favorite place to be! Mainly because when i'm at the beach it means i get to see some of my most favorite people! (oldest brother Brandon, sis-in-law Robyn, niece Navi, and nephew Rome) Hopefully, cross your fingers, i'll be moving there soon. 
hello ocean. 

and last but not least, i love my family! here's an awkward family photo my dad took of us on the escalator. what can i say? we are really close. 
pun most definitely intended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment