Friday, December 14, 2012

we venture:

Maybe i should have said something sooner, but want to hear something cool? 
I'm a twin.
That's right. A twin.
 And to the most awesome twin of a brother i could ever ask for!

(thats him)

If you don't know Austin, you are seriously missing out. Not a day goes by that this kid can't make me laugh. He is the funniest person EVER. 

One of my favorite things about Austin is his love for adventure. Let me tell you, not too long ago i hated hiking. But the number of hikes i've been on within the past 5 months is astonishing. Every hike is an "adventure." Together we like to explore new places, find new things, and take pictures of them, really. I think i can now consider myself a tree hugging, complete nature loving kind of gal. 
All thanks to my loving brother.



  


Here are some recents from our venturing in the snow:





we found the most amazing wall with the biggest icicles i've ever seen. Just look how small they make me look! I just wish we could have gotten the whole thing in, that is without the chance of us falling down the hill behind.





And for my most favorite hike, the christmas star! I'm so grateful for my neighbor Harold Haugen who puts the star up on the mountain above our neighborhood every christmas. We got to go with him on Monday to light it for the first time this season! 


I mean, just look at that view! 

I surely am grateful for this amazing brother of mine! I couldn't ask for anyone better. Thanks for making every day an adventure Aust! And thanks for making me laugh no matter what kind of mood i'm in. (And not just a chuckle, its a laugh until i cry sort of thing..)

#TWINNIES

(also, i found out how to make the pictures bigger when you click on them. Stepping up in the blogging world)







No comments:

Post a Comment